Phone: 228-466-8231 Fax: 228-466-8234
Hancock County Purchasing Department is committed to the highest standards of service. Our primary objective is to have on hand necessary goods to provide uninterrupted operations at the lowest possible expense. More briefly summarized: it is to obtain what is wanted, when it is wanted, where it is wanted, of the right quality and at the right cost.
Duties & Responsibilities
The Department of Purchasing has sole responsibility to purchase all equipment, heavy equipment, machinery, supplies, commodities, materials, and services used by any office or department of the county except those offices or departments whose expenditures are not required by law to be approved by The Board of Supervisors (31-7-101,103).
- $0 – $5,000 – Quotes requested but not required
- $5,000 – $50,000 – Formal written quotes required (Competitive)
- $50,000 and above – Sealed bid process including public advertising
Hancock County Bids
- Hancock County is requesting proposals for Professional Engineering/Monitoring Services for storm debris removal in the unincorporated portions of Hancock County. Please click here for more information – ZETA Emergency Procurement for Monitoring Services.
- Hancock County is requesting bids for storm debris removal in the unincorporated areas of Hancock County. Please click here for more information – Zeta Invitation to Bid.
- McLeod Park is requesting quotes on debris removal. Please click here for more information – McLeod Park Zeta quote.
- Responses to contractor inquiries:
- Response 1 – Zeta – Response No. 1 to Contractor Inquiries
If you are a vendor and are interested in doing business with Hancock County, please send a copy of your W-9 and a brief description about what you have to offer.
Hancock County Purchasing Department
854 Highway 90, Suite A,
Bay Saint Louis, MS 39520